Click here to email your CV to Concord Education, or respond to an advertised vacancy.
A consultant will be in touch to discuss potential positions of interest within 24 hours.
Following a half hour appointment with your designated consultant, your application/s will be forwarded to positions of interest and your profile marketed to other appropriate clients.
1. Proof of identity - preferably a passport or full driving licence
2. Current DBS check - or we can carry out a new one for £44.00
3. Proofs of address x 2 - bank statement / utility bill (not mobile phone)
4. Proof of National Insurance number - Inland Revenue document
5. Qualification certificate/s - teacher ref number required for teachers
Concord Education's service is free of charge for candidates who (if preferred) are usually taken on directly by our clients, either immediately, or after 1 term of timesheet employment.
To find out more about permanent and temporary employment options and rates of pay, please call Concord Education on 0116 318 0600.
E: [email protected] T: 0116 318 0600 Registered in England & Wales # 9597617